The Celej House (Kamienica Celejowska)
Museum branch opened in 1993, located in a beautiful 17th century townhouse. Its collections reflect the history and culture of the town, as well as its artistic traditions. The museum collections include paintings, drawings, graphics, and handicraft. In the room on the ground floor, a scale model of the town designed by an architect Tadeusz Michalak can be viewed, which reconstructs the town layout from around 1910. The remaining rooms house permanent collections of paintings, graphics and drawings by the artists who have been associated with Kazimierz from the 19th century up to the present.